Sawyer® Emergency Water Filtration System
- Hollow fiber membrane removes particles, protozoa, and bacteria including Giardia, Salmonella and Cryptosporidia
- No electricity or chemicals required
- Attach to a plastic container and gravity does the rest
- Filters full faucet pressure or 1 liter per minute with gravity
- Essential for disaster preparedness
The Sawyer® Emergency Water Filtration System filters hundreds of gallons per day with gravity and even more when attached to a faucet. This water filtration system comes with Sawyer's ONE MILLION GALLON GUARANTEE. The Hollow Fiber Membrane filter physically removes particles, 99.9% of bacteria and 99.9% of Protozoa down to 0.1 micron absolute in size, including Giardia, Salmonella and Cryptosporidia. Simply install the filter to nearly any plastic bucket (not included) and you're set up with a large-volume gravity filtration system. A must-have for disaster preparedness. Use the included faucet adaptor to drink straight from the tap during boil alerts, hurricanse or earthquakes.
Manufacturer model #: SP181.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.