Salt Life® Venice Polarized Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Ideal for fishing and boating
- 100% UV protection
- Zeiss® polarized polycarbonate lenses to reduce glare and eyestrain
- AR-5® back-of-lens treatment
- Ri-pel® front-of-lens repellent seal for clear vision
- Plastic frames with embedded non-slip nose pads and temple tips
Salt Life Venice Sunglasses feature Zeiss polarized polycarbonate lenses, which provide 100% UV protection and reduce glare for brilliant clarity. Optics pioneer Carl Zeiss originally invented the first AR coating; today, Salt Life applies the latest version of this anti-reflective coating, AR-5, to the back of each lens. This special coating reduces reflected glare and eliminates all ghost images. On the front of each lens, Salt Life applies Ri-Pel, a permanent protective hydrophobic coating that creates a scratch-resistant finish from which dirt, salt, oil, and dust are easily removed. Robust plastic frames feature wide, tall lenses for a broad field of view, thick temples to block side light, and embedded non-slip nose pads and temple tips for a secure, comfortable fit. About your Salt Life Lenses:
- Copper Green lenses are excellent for shallow water, stream, or flats activities.
- Smoke lenses are designed for bright, clear sunny day conditions are and are perfect for everyday use.
- Smoke Blue lenses are perfect for open or blue water conditions.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime