Salt Life Lauderdale Polarized Sunglasses
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Salt Life® Lauderdale Sunglasses feature futuristic wrap frames with thick temples to block side light and large, wide Zeiss® polarized polycarbonate lenses that provide 100% UV protection and reduce glare for brilliant clarity. Optics pioneer Carl Zeiss originally invented the first AR coating; today, Salt Life applies the latest version of this anti-reflective coating, AR5, to the back of each lens. This special coating reduces reflected glare and eliminates all ghost images. On the front of each lens, Salt Life applies Ri-Pel®, a permanent protective hydrophobic coating that creates a scratch-resistant finish from which dirt, salt, oil, and dust are easily removed. Salt Life Lauderdale Sunglasses are perfect for folks looking for polarized performance in a slick, modern package.
- Ideal for fishing and boating
- 100% UV protection
- Zeiss polarized polycarbonate lenses to reduce glare and eyestrain
- AR5 back-of-lens treatment
- Ri-pel front-of-lens repellent seal for clear vision
- Futuristic wrap frames with a fixed saddle-style bridge
About your Salt Life lenses:
- Copper Green lenses are excellent for shallow water, stream, or flats activities.
- Smoke lenses are designed for bright, clear sunny day conditions and are perfect for everyday use.
- Smoke Blue lenses are perfect for open or blue water conditions.
- Copper Blue lenses provide superior contrast and true color perception at dawn and dusk.
- Copper lenses enhance contrast in low light and overcast conditions while reducing eye strain.