Safariland Equipment Locking System Kit
Making attaching and detaching any Safariland Tactical accessory quick and easy with the Equipment Locking System (ELS) Kit. Designed to work with the Competition Belt Combo (sold separately) and any Safariland tactical pouch (sold separately), this kit includes 2 ELS Locking Forks and 2 ELS 35 receiving plates. Designed to attach to the pre-cut holes in the competition belt combo, the ELS 35 can be attached at 4 different angles (vertical, 30°, 60°, or horizontal) to match your need or preference. These two pieces attach securely and disconnect easily, allowing you to situate the tactical accessories you want quickly and easily.
Manufacturer model #: ELS KIT.
- Attach and detach any Safariland Tactical accessory quickly and easily
- Kit includes 2 ELS Locking Forks and 2 ELS 35 Receiving Plates
- Locking Forks attach to mag pouches and other tactical accessories
- Receiving Plate attaches to Competition Belt Combo (sold separately)
- Locking Fork and Receiving Plate connect for secure attachment
- Receiving Plate attaches at 4 different angles for mounting versatility
The Safariland Competition Belt Combo is sold separately and can be found through item search for number 2004816