Safariland Adjustable Magazine Pouch
Keep an additional magazine at the ready on your tactical belt with the Safariland Adjustable Magazine Pouch. This adjustable pouch works with the Safariland ELS Kit and Competition Belt Combo (both sold separately) for great control and adjustment options, or with other tactical belts with its 90° adjustable belt loop. Two sets of tension screws threaded through the pouch's rollers offer great adjustment, allowing you to set the precise resistance for removing the magazine from the pouch. The closed low-cut front design helps secure the magazine and prevent it from being knocked out the front of the pouch. The built-up channel inside provides clearance for the bullet when you draw the magazine out.
Manufacturer model #: 773.
- Hold an additional magazine at your fingertips on your belt
- Clips on to belt with 90° adjustable belt loop
- Also works with ELS Equipment Locking Fork (sold separately)
- Tension adjustment - set how easily magazine removes from pouch
- 2 sets of tension screws threaded through rollers for great adjustment range
- Closed low-cut front design - secures magazine, prevents accidental forward removal
- Built-up channel for clearance of the bullet during the draw
The Safariland Competition Belt Combo is sold separately and can be found through item search for number 2004816
The Safariland Equipment Locking System Kit is sold separately and can be found through item search for number 2004808