SPRO® BBZ-1 Shad Swimbaits
- Ultra-realistic shad imitation
- Segmented body
- Detailed finish
- Produces serious side-to-side action
- Available four weights each with a different sink rate
Introduce yourself to one of the most realistic shad imitations out there, the BBZ-1 Swimbait from SPRO, to see what a swimbait with serious swagger can do for you! The ultra-impressive BBZ-1 Shad Swimbaits' four-segment body helps produce the side-to-side swagger fish can't miss, and its detailed finish adds an element of realism that's not found on other swimbaits with this much movement and durability Plus, the BBZ-1 Shad Swimbaits come in four weights each with a different sink rate, so you can swim the BBZ-1 through the popular feed lanes where the big bass, muskie, tarpon, redfish, stripers, snook, salmon and every other predator fish hang out.
- Model SSB40Z1F: Floating
- Model SSB40Z1S: Slow Sinking (1' per 5 seconds)
- Model SSB40Z1A: Fast Sinking (1' per second)
- Model SSB25Z1: Fast Sinking (1' per second)
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I'm not sure on the other, but I suspect they are #4 but I'd go with a #2 myself.
yet natural baitfish imitations will produce better
still you can use this and catch fish