SKB® iSeries Parallel Limb Bow Case
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport
- Trigger release latches
- Can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
- Layered foam for padded protection
- Cushion grip handles on three sides
- Waterproof and dust tight design
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, and fungus
- Resistant to impact damage
Offering maximum protection for parallel limb bows, this case features a custom foam insert for secure positioning and cushioning of your gear. New state of the art water-jet cut foam arrow system that holds up to a dozen arrows is included. Other features include in-line skate style wheels for easy transport; trigger release latches that can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches; padlock holes with stainless steel padlock protector clips; layered foam for padded protection; cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying; waterproof and dust tight design; molded-in hinge for added protection; trigger release latch system; snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle; ambient pressure equalization valve; resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, and fungus; highly resistant to impact damage. Interior Dimensions: 35"x14"x5".
Manufacturer model #: 3i-3614-PL.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bowhunter412 I Trust This Case
Just purchased this to hold my 2013 Hoyt Spyder 30 (30" Axle to Axle). Excellent construction. Good velcro hold downs hold bow very secure. Arrows hold nicely into lid. Will not fit with quiver or stabilizer attached (6.5") but not a deal breaker by any means. Nice padding with "carpet" type covering on inside bottom along with foam on corners and inside lid. Not too heavy for type of construction, and i trust that my bow is safe inside this warranted case. Latches work wonderfully and has ability to upgrade to TSA locks or use the existing (4) padlock holes that are surrounded by steel. I also own a Hardigg Storm case for firearms, and this is on par with that, or even possibly better in some respects.
July 1, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime