''SAS Survival Handbook, Revised Edition'' by John ''Lofty'' Wiseman
- Updated with latest survival knowledge and technology
- Case studies and survival scenarios
- Strategies for coping with any type of disaster
- Find the best camp location and construct a shelter
- Comprehensive course in emergency/wilderness medicine
Stay prepared in any climate and in any situation with “SAS Survival Handbook, Revised Edition” by John “Lofty” Wiseman. Based on Wiseman’s 26 years in the British Special Air Service (SAS), this invaluable guide has been updated with the latest in survival knowledge and technology, as well as case studies and survival scenarios. This handbook covers everything from navigation to fear management to strategies for coping with disasters. Put together your own pocket survival kit, find the best camp location, learn what to eat and what to avoid, and much more. This informative survival guide includes a comprehensive course in emergency/wilderness medicine. Paperback, 576 pages.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by capcomander SAS Survial Hadbook
Very Good Resource, would be better hard bound. Well Done!!
January 7, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime