Rugged Shark® Axis 3-Eye Boat Shoes for Men - Oak
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Breathable, supportive comfort from a performance boat shoe design
- Premium, water resistant, handsewn leather upper with breathable ballistic nylon panels
- Removable, anti-microbial footbed for extra cushioning and odor resistance
- Fully cushioned and contoured sock
- CMEVA cushion midsole
- Nylon stitching and anti-rust eyelets - handles marine conditions
- Aquaire™ Drainage System - performance marine shoe platform channels water out
- Slip-resistant Shark Grip™ non-marking rubber outsole
Enjoy a great look and great comfort from a performance fishing shoe with the Axis 3-Eye Boat Shoe for Men from Rugged Shark. This 3-eye boat shoe design combines a premium, water resistant, handsewn crazy horse leather upper with breathable ballistic nylon panels for breathable comfort. Under your feet, every step is softened by the Axis' removable antimicrobial footbed, fully cushioned and contoured sock, and compression molded EVA cushion midsole. Featuring Rugged Shark's patented performance marine shoe platform, the Aquaire Drainage System, the Axis channels water away from your foot, promoting rapid drying. The slip-resistant Shark Grip non-marking rubber outsole provides sure traction in wet or dry conditions. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: AXIS.
Rated 4.9 out of 5 by 9
Rated 5 out of 5 by grandkid1234 boat shoes
My husband wanted a pair for the beach. I think he will like them.
May 8, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Squirm Great comfy weekend shoe
Good looking 3 eye boat shoe. This manufacturer needs to warn folks that their product fits wide.
May 6, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Boatfamily Very Comfortable
I am on my feet all day as a Vice President of a manufacturing company. I have had problem with my feet, due to an accident. One of the better shoes that I own. Good value for the price.
May 9, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by SharkFan Great
I am a home inspector and use the soft soles to grip roofs
April 25, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime