- Safe and durable work boot packed with supportive and cushioning technology
- Extra wide composite safety toe - metal detector friendly
- Meets ASTM EH electrical hazard and I/C75 impact and compression standards
- Waterproof tumbled leather upper
- Moisture wicking nylon mesh lining and Hydro-Defense® waterproof bootie inside
- Removable EVA cushion insert insole with adiPRENE by adidas® shock absorbing pads
- Dual density PU midsole with adiPRENE heel and forepart pads
- Durable rubber outsole
- Airport security friendly - 100% non-metallic construction
Get superior Rockport comfort from a durable, hard working work boot design with the More Energy 6'' Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boots for Men from Rockport Works. Built to keep feet dry and comfortable, this boot wraps a durable, waterproof tumbled leather upper around a moisture wicking nylon mesh lining and Hydro-Defense® waterproof bootie. Built to keep feet safe, the More Energy 6'' boot features an extra wide, metal detector-friendly composite toe that meets ASTM I/C75 impact and compression standards. Packed with comfort features, adiPRENE by adidas heel and forepart pads in the removable EVA cushion insert insole and dual density PU midsole provide superior shock absorption and deliver rebound energy. Durable, oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole with traction lug design. Airport friendly 100% non-metallic construction. Rated for electrical hazard protection. Color: Black. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: RK6635.