The Rio Umbrella Sand Anchor is the simple answer for those who have experienced the frustration of beach umbrellas getting blown away by the first gust of wind. This small, lightweight stabilizer screws down into the sand to secure beach umbrellas in winds up to 30 mph. Rather than trying to force your umbrella pole into the sand, simply rotate the Rio Umbrella Sand Anchor until the stabilizer fins enter the sand up to 1". Then insert your umbrella pole and tighten thumbscrews. This handy anchor supports pole diameters up to 1.25" for a shaded, protected day on the beach.
Manufacturer model #: XCB202CB-01.
- Stops beach umbrellas from blowing away
- Stabilizer fins withstand winds ups to 30 mph
- Anchor screws into sand and umbrella fits into base
- Supports umbrellas with a pole diameter up to 1.25"
- Easy to set up with no tools required
- Made of rustproof, lightweight nylon and fiberglass