Rig'Em Right Field Bully Dog Blind
Setting up in just seconds, the Field Bully™ Dog Blind is the quickest, easiest, and most durable dog blind you can get from the duck hunting experts at Rig'Em Right™. Using the patent pending Bullycoil frame system, the Field Bully sets up in seconds and compresses down for easy storage with no cumbersome pins, hinges or poles. The blind features a unique triangular profile that virtually disapppears in fields with an 18'' height at the peak to accomodate a wide range of dogs. The padded floor and peep hole doors on both ends allow your dog to wait comfortably in between action. Made of tough and durable fabric with a Realtree MAX-4® finish, the Field Bully also features slots for adding vegetation for top concealment. Blind comes with tent stakes for sure anchoring and integrated storage slots for the stakes. Take down is quick and easy—just press the blind flat, close the buckle, and carry the blind back to the truck easily with the removable shoulder strap. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 023-5.
- Easy-to-use dog blind that sets up in seconds
- Bullycoil frame system pops up in seconds, compresses for storage
- No cumbersome pins, hinges or poles
- Wonderful concealment—Realtree MAX-4 finish with slots for vegetation
- 18'' height at the peak accomodates a wide range of dogs
- Padded floor
- Peep hole doors on both ends
- Removable shoulder strap