Rig'Em Right™ Swamp Doctor Floating Blind Bag
- Simple to operate gear bag for hardcore waterfowl hunters
- Doctor-style wide-mouth opening - makes loading and retrieving gear easy
- Padded sides for flotation
- Durable 600D nylon construction with tough webbing handles
- Tough metal hardware
- External pocket with weatherproof zipper
- External mesh pocket for wet items
- Padded, adjustable shoulder strap for easy transport
- Heavy-duty zipper closure
Built for the serious waterfowler, Rig'Em Right has built its Swamp Doctor Floating Blind Bag tough and simple for easier waterfowl gear transport. Stowing and retrieving gear from the Swamp Doctor is easy thanks to its doctor-style, wide-mouth opening. Made of tough 600D nylon, this bag features padded sides to cushion gear inside and keep the bag floating if it falls in the water. Packed with tough metal hardware, including the heavy-duty main zipper closure, for long life. Bag features an external pocket with weatherproof zipper for smaller gear and an external mesh pocket for wet gear. Tough webbing handles and a padded, adjustable shoulder strap make transport easy. Dimensions: 16''W x 11''H x 9''D. Color: Realtree MAX-4®. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 082.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime