Replacement Kayak Adjustable Footbrace
- Strong, durable replacement footbrace
- Self cleaning base
- Ergonomically designed pedal - comfortable for bare feet
- Adjusts up to 14'' with simple flip of a lever
- Injection molded polypropylene fiberglass and nylon construction
- Thru-hole mounting design for easy user installation
- Versatile - can be set up to serve as control for foot operated rudder control
With 14'' of available adjustment, this Replacement Kayak Adjustable Footbrace helps provides a strong, self cleaning base for a full day of paddling. Made of injection molded polypropylene fiberglass and nylon, this maintenance free foot rest delivers tremendous strength and long life. Convenient design allows you to set the brace where you want it with the simple flip of a lever. The brace's ergonomically designed pedal is comfortable, even with bare feet. Brace features a thru-hole mounting design for easy user installation with mounting holes that fit most existing hole patterns. Versatile design also changes to server as a control for a foot operated control system for your rudder. 20-1/4'' long. Color: Red.
Manufacturer model #: K747100.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.