Redneck Blinds Trophy Tower Hunting Blind
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Great for warmer climates and ranches that need multiple stand locations
- Exterior is made from molded fiberglass with marine UV protected gel coat finish that won't peel or fade and is maintenance free
- Rich-looking dark green marine grade UV gel coat base with splatters of brown to give the blind a unique ultimate camo look
- Unique roof design with drip edge to keep rain off of the windows
- Largest windows in the industry with molded drip rails over each window
- Quietest windows on the market
- Convenient shelves and gun holders
- Tinted tempered automotive glass windows provide excellent vision while masking movement inside
- Flip up windows that can easily be cleaned from both sides from inside the blind
- Seamless design engineered for quietness and scent containment
- Marine carpeted floor and lower wall panels for comfort and sound control
- Automotive rubber window molding to keep blind dry and serves as quiet gun rest
- Submarine style locking door with tight rubber automotive molding
- Fiberglass floor that will not rot and prevents varmint damage
- Blind weight: 255 lbs.
The Redneck Blinds Trophy Tower Hunting Blind is a big roomy economical blind that gives one person the extra room and comfort to spend those long days in search of that big trophy. It is also suitable for two person hunting. The Trophy Tower has all the amenities of our larger blinds including gun shelves, marine carpeted floor and our top of the line tempered automotive glass flip up windows. For use with one or two hunters. Exterior: 60"W x 60"D x 82"H. Interior: 56"W x 56"D x 80"H. Windows: 27.25" x 9.5". Door Window: 18"x 9.5". Weight: 255 lbs.
No weight limit when blind is on the ground. Maximum weight capacity when used with stand: 1,000 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: RD-TT55.