Redington® Pursuit Rod/Hobbs Creek® Reel Complete Fly Outfits
- Large-arbor design
- Shielded disc drag resists dirt and grit
- Durable aluminum construction
- Baked-on powder-coat finish
- Left- or right-hand retrieve
- Includes fly line, backing, and leader
- 2-piece construction
- Fast action
- Alignment dots for easy set up
- Anodized aluminum reel seat
- Fresh or saltwater models
Smooth-casting, fast-action Redington Pursuit Fly Rods represent high quality and incredibly value. This rod is perfect for the beginning angler, the experienced fly fisher who knows a good value when he see its, or as a back-up rod. The Pursuit Rod features alignment dots for easy set up plus an anodized aluminum reel seat. Choose from freshwater or saltwater models.
Redesigned for improved performance—and still the best value in fly fishing—our latest Hobbs Creek Fly Reel has the large-arbor design anglers have come to love for its rapid line recovery and flawless performance. A one-way bearing makes it easier than ever to change from right- to left-hand cranking. A shielded disc drag system resists dirt and grit that can take a toll on lesser reels. Constructed of strong but lightweight aluminum with a durable, baked-on powder-coat finish. Includes fly line, backing, and leader.