RedHead® Tundra Suede Jacket for Men
- Athletic silhouette with a technical design
- Conforms to your body for a snug fit
- Stretch fabric flexes as you move, eliminating the ''binding'' effect so common with other camo
- Zip-off three-way adjustable hood
- Gusseted zip closure forearm panels for a snug, clean fit
- Two large front reverse coil chest pockets with mesh inserts for added ventilation
- Two lower reverse coil handwarmer pockets
- One internal left chest pocket
- Internal storm flap with microfleece face zipper guard
- Two one-hand-adjustable waist drawstrings
- Rubberized ergonomic zipper pulls
The RedHead Tundra Suede Jacket features an athletic silhouette with a technical design that conforms to your body for a snug fit; stretch fabric that flexes as you move eliminating the ''binding'' effect so common with other camo; zip-off three-way adjustable hood; gusseted zip closure forearm panels for a snug, clean fit; two large front reverse coil chest pockets with mesh inserts for added ventilation; two lower reverse coil handwarmer pockets; one internal left chest pocket; internal storm flap with microfleece face zipper guard; two one-hand-adjustable waist drawstrings; and rubberized ergonomic zipper pulls. 100% polyester. Machine wash. Imported.
RedHead Tundra Suede Bibs sold separately and can be found through item search for number 2008297
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
According to me, probably! :)
I haven't tested it very thoroughly, but it definitely kept me dry through some light rain last trip. I wouldn't have thought twice about sitting out a quick gully-washer, but I think I'd go for cover if I knew the rain was coming in heavy all day long.
All that to say, "waterproof" is always a relative term.
That's my 2¢ anyway :).