RedHead® Silent-Hide 6'' Waterproof Stalking Boots for Men
- Quiet, flexible, and waterproof stalking boot for early and mid season hunting
- Light, but tough, nylon upper - durable and flexible with slip-lasted stitching
- Bone-Dry® lining - 100% waterproof protection
- Noise-reducing foam lamination inside
- Breathable and moisture wicking Cambrelle® lining
- Knit-covered Poliyou and cork lamination footbed - excellent cushioning and compression resistance
- Footbed features the odor-inhibiting performance of AgIon anti-microbial technology
- Encapsulated EVA foam midsole with extra EVA strike pad in heel for greater cushioning and support
- Silent-Hide natural soft gum rubber compound outsole for slip-resistant silence and flexibility
Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 7 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by fishernz need better stiching The stitching on these boots came apart after four days use from new. The sole looks to be ready to come away also. I was using these boots in mountains and steep forest which they probably weren't designed for. They are very light and comfortable and have soft cushioning soles that grip well. They are water proof and are quiet, very good for stalking. Disappointed they did not last as I really liked them. May 16, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Aussiejohn Best Summer boots I love these boots as they are not too hot for Australian conditions. As far as stalking goes they are great on the souls but the tops make a crinkle sound much like a rubber boot. I have worn them for four days and it is just starting to diminish a little. Very very comfortable like a sand shoe or runner. I have worn them in heavy dew and are water proof. May 10, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by dharbin90 Good value These things are light as a feather! I like them because they're durable, waterproof and light. The sole is also tough but quiet. September 10, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by byroncl good, but could he better The upper material is tough but canvaslike. Therefore it makes noise when moving through weeds. Not a lot, but more than a softer fabric. Also, the soles are quiet with soft rubber, but because they are thick, they still make a little thud sound on rocks...I was hoping to avoid that sound bc it carries. Granted, much quieter than most boots, but could be better. Hardly any ankle support, but Im ok with that. August 16, 2012
1 Question | 4 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
A:No they would not be good in the snow they have no insulation and the soul is smooth for stalking therefore you would slip in the snow
A:I would not recommend for the snow. They have ok traction. Very good warm weather boot.
1 of 1
1 of 1