RedHead® Silent-Hide 6'' Waterproof Stalking Boots for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Quiet, flexible, and waterproof stalking boot for early and mid season hunting
- Light, but tough, nylon upper - durable and flexible with slip-lasted stitching
- Bone-Dry® lining - 100% waterproof protection
- Noise-reducing foam lamination inside
- Breathable and moisture wicking Cambrelle® lining
- Knit-covered Poliyou and cork lamination footbed - excellent cushioning and compression resistance
- Footbed features the odor-inhibiting performance of AgIon anti-microbial technology
- Encapsulated EVA foam midsole with extra EVA strike pad in heel for greater cushioning and support
- Silent-Hide natural soft gum rubber compound outsole for slip-resistant silence and flexibility
Stay dry, comfortable, and silent in the woods with the men's RedHead® Silent-Hide 6'' waterproof stalking boot. This lightweight boot packs the 100% waterproof protection of a Bone-Dry lining and noise-reducing foam lamination inside its light, but tough, nylon upper to give you a boot that delivers quiet flexibility and durability. Made to fit like a slipper, this strong upper with slip-lasted stitching also collapses easily for easier packing in a trunk or hunting pack. Great comfort and support comes from the Silent-Hide's breathable and moisture wicking Cambrelle lining, Poliyou and cork lamination footbed, and encapsulated EVA foam midsole. Sporting a breathable knit cover, the footbed provides excellent cushioning and compression resistance with the odor-inhibiting performance of AgIon anti-microbial technology. The pillow soft midsole features a low derometer foam for optimum energy absorption and greater flexibility with an extra EVA strike pad in the heel to absorb the impact of every step. Finishing off this silent hunter, the exclusive Silent-Hide outsole utilizes a natural soft gum rubber compound to give you a slip-resistant, lightweight, and flexible outsole to help you make your way without a sound. Imported.
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 18
Rated 5 out of 5 by dogmanga Boots
Best wearing boots you can get,wish they would make a pair of slip on
September 30, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tkwest Good buy
Got on sale for $60. Been good so far but only wore them twice. Definitely are waterproof and feel like tennis shoes.
September 29, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Tralblazer Likeable but not durable
Bought these based on reviews and how great they felt in the store. Wore them hiking to break them in for hunting season and broke them. After only 3 hours on easy trails the sole began to separate from the boot at the toe on both boots. They are real comfortable and fell in love with them quickly, but ended up taking them back for a refund. Bass Pro offered to exchange but already did not trust quality and durability. Would not buy again even any price.
September 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by CODFISH house shoes
these shoes are awesome. like wearing house shoes. i love them !!! i also love the camo pattern. if they came in black i would wear them to court every day. iam the circuit court clerk and would love wearing these to work. look forward to getting home every afternoon to get these on. great pair of boots. i will be getting another pair of these.
August 15, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime