RedHead® Roark Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men
- Durable, lightweight, waterproof hiking boot
- Waterproof, full grain nubuck and suede leather upper
- BONE-DRY breathable waterproof technology
- Fully padded cushioned collar
- Gusseted padded tongue
- Full cushion comfort orthotic footbed with cookie arch support
- Reinforced metal lacing hardware
- Dual density carbon rubber outsole - aggressive and lightweight
- Protective rubber toe guard
- Approximate weight per pair: 2.65 lbs.
- Height: 6"
With the comfortable windproof and waterproof protection of BONE-DRY technology, durable construction, and a supportive design, the RedHead® Roark Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men take care of your feet on the trail. This durable boot starts with a waterproof, full grain nubuck and suede leather upper with BONE-DRY breathable waterproof technology inside. BONE-DRY construction delivers 100% waterproof and windproof protection and pulls moisture away from your feet for rapid evaporation and evacuation of sweat. The boot's fully padded cushioned collar and gussetted padded tongue seals the foot against the elements and provides extra comfort. Superior cushioning and support is provided by the Roark's full cushion comfort orthotic footbed with cookie arch support. Durable reinforced metal lacing hardware. Trustworthy traction is delivered by the aggressive and lightweight dual density carbon rubber outsole. Protective rubber toe guard. Height: 6". Average weight per pair: 2.65 lbs. Color: Brown. Imported.