RedHead® Roark Jr. Waterproof Hiking Boots for Youth
- Durable, lightweight, waterproof hiking boot for young hikers
- Waterproof, full-grain nubuck and suede leather upper
- BONE-DRY breathable waterproof technology
- Fully-padded cushioned collar
- Gusseted padded tongue
- Removable footbed
- Metal lacing hardware
- Rubber outsole - aggressive and lightweight
- Protective rubber toe guard
- Approximate weight per pair: 2 lbs.
With its durable construction, wind- and waterproof BONE-DRY technology, and supportive design, the RedHead Roark Jr. Hiking Boots take care of young feet on the trail. Combining a waterproof, full-grain nubuck and suede leather upper with 100% breathable waterproof BONE-DRY construction, the Roark Jr. keeps moisture away from your feet for more comfortable trekking. The boot's fully-padded cushioned collar and gussetted padded tongue seals the foot against the elements and provides extra comfort. Durable reinforced metal lacing hardware. Trustworthy traction is delivered by the aggressive and lightweight rubber outsole. Protective rubber toe guard. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. Color: Brown. Imported.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime