RedHead® Kodiak Pac Boots
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Comfortable and rugged boot for winter conditions
- Durable, wind- and water resistant nylon upper
- One-piece molded rubber shell - 100% waterproof
- Removable wool felt liner for extra warmth
- 200g Thinsulate insulation - helps lock cold out, warmth in
- Rugged rubber outsole - durable and high traction on cold, slick surfaces
- Back pull tab to help pull boot on
A great choice for work or play when snow is flying, the Kodiak Pac boot from RedHead keeps feet warm, dry, and comfortable in nasty winter weather. This durable boot shields feet from snow, slush, and other winter precipitation with a tough, wind- and water resistant nylon upper and 100% waterproof, molded rubber shell. Inside, the Kodiak locks cold out and holds warmth in with a removable wool felt liner and 200g Thinsulate insulation. A high traction rubber outsole provides sure traction on cold and slippery surfaces. Color: Black. Imported.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5 by JWAS9032 GREAT BOOTS
THESE BOOTS ARE EXCELENT THEY ARE COMFORTABLE AND VERY WARM, THEY ARE GREAT IN THE SNOW GOOD TRACTION AND DURABILITY.
April 3, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by CamperKP Great value
Purchased this boot for campingin the mud rain ans cold weather. So far its a great boot.
The sizes are big I assume because you will be wearing thick socks. Im a 10.5 in everything boots and shoes. These are just a little big but like i said with wool socks they rock. Great value great price for the quality.
January 21, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime