RedHead® H20 Gaiters
- Keeps nasty stuff out of your boots
- Made from heavy-duty 2-ply Quiet Cloth cotton canvas fabric with poly trim
- Lined with Naturex® breathable waterproof fabric
- Sure fit Velcro® calf strap
- Adjustable buckle-down boot strap
- Polyester lace-loop attaches to boot lace
- Full-sized side zip closure with Velcro-secured storm flap
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Biff22 Worked Great Purchased for a recent hunting trip to Montana after weather reports indicated a snow storm advisory. With 10" of accumulation at lower elevations and the hip height snow drifts walked through while hunting these gaiters held up to the challenge. So far, appear very rugged and well constructed. November 18, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by DavidSC Redhead H2o gaiters I shopped other brands and vendors. The redhead brand was everything I was looking for, they wear well, are easy to put on. had a chance to wear them in the rain and they shed water well. They were also the most reasonably priced ones I could find.They do not get you sweaty in the heat. August 13, 2012
1-2 of 2
1 Question | 1 Answer
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
A:yes, but I wear snake boots as well. You can never be too safe hunting in an area with no cell service and the closest hospital almost 2 hours away. Bass pro has a really comfortable pair that are 16" tall. I have a pair and actually bought my hunting buddy a pair for his birthday because I like them so much.
1 of 1
1 of 1