RedHead Function EFX-T Folding Knife
RedHead Function EFX-T Folding Knife has a super-strong titanium-coasted blade and handle, and the perfect combination of edge retention, hardness, and corrosion resistance. This lightweight hunting and multipurpose knife has a 440 blade that's crafted of high-chromium stainless steel for superior strength and durability. The EFX-T is easy to sharpen, and a 58-60 Higher Rockwell Hardness blade enables longer edge retention. The RedHead Function EFX-T Knife is highly resistant to corrosion, weighs only 3.4 oz., and folds to a compact 3.75'' closed length for carrying on the attached belt clip. Weight: 3.4 oz. Blade length: 2.75''. Overall length: 6.5''.
Manufacturer's model #: RH-ED-1211WS092.
- Titanium-coasted blade and handle for maximum strength
- 2.75'' 440 stainless steel blade
- 58-60 Higher Rockwell Hardness (HRC) blade enables longer edge retention
- Crafted of high-chromium stainless steel
- Highly resistant to corrosion
- Belt clip for easy carrying and access
- Easy to sharpen
- 15° - 18° edge grind angle per side