RedHead® Finley River Stocking-Foot Chest Waders for Men
- Quality, long-lasting, easy-to-clean stocking foot waders
- 420 denier nylon construction with PU backing for waterproof performance
- Seams are taped and tested at the factory
- Durable 3.5mm neoprene bootie
- Gravel guards
- High front and back design with elastic top line
- Large front pocket
- Sturdy belt loops and nylon webbing belt with quick release belt
- Adjustable elastic suspenders
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I like outcast backpacking fins, creek company fins, any fin designed to fit wading boots is good. You will probably need a rod holder of some sort, waders, fins, and wading boots. I have a hummingbird fishin' buddy, it workes well for identifing structure on the bottom. I have an egg crate carrier that I fit into the back of my float tube (I dont know if you can do this). The rest is personal preference, but I keep mine a simple as possible. Oh, an outcast rod rack is great, it holds 6 rods to the side of the float tube. I love float tubing, and I am sure you will also. P.S do you live in Lake Tahoe? Hope to see you out here.