RedHead Expedition Pack
The RedHead® Expedition Pack boasts huge capacity, light weight, and unheard-of versatility. The body of the pack easily detaches from the Enduroflex Plus external frame system so you can lash on cargo like big tents, bedrolls, stoves, or elk-quarters using the 8 included lashing straps. Here's a breakdown of the compartments from top to bottom: the spacious top section has two zippered accessory pockets, and detaches to become a waist pack; and the gigantic main compartment is partitioned from the bottom section with a removable divider, for 2 big compartments or 1 massive-capacity compartment. Accessory pockets are found on both sides, at the front, and on the waist belt. The adjustable waist belt is padded, as are the shoulder straps, and the suspended padded back has air-flow mesh to keep you cool. The side mounted hydration pocket comes with a 2 Liter reservoir, and the pack also includes a flexible Night Sight shoulder strap-mounted light. Removable metal frame cargo shelf attached to external frame to carry heavy loads. Dimensions: 32''X18''X11''. Weight: 9.84 lbs. Imported.
- Enduroflex Plus external frame system
- Removable metal frame cargo shelf
- Pack detaches from frame for oversized items
- Eight lashing straps included
- Top section converts to waist pack
- Top load adjustable drawstring opening
- Side mounted hydration pocket
- 2 Liter reservoir included
- Flexible Night Sight shoulder light
- 2 large side utility pockets
- Left or right side mount rifle carry system
- Huge main compartment
- Zip away internal divider
- Large bottom compartment
- Large front accessory pocket
- Quick access front pocket for flat items
- Adjustable padded waist belt with pockets
- Suspended padded back with air-flow mesh
- Adjustable shoulder straps with sternum strap
- Removable compression straps with handle
Manufacturer model #: QCB187.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This pack is water resistant not waterproof. A rain cover is not included.