CLEARANCE RedHead® Diamondback Bow/Rifle Packs
- Two removable aluminum stays for added stability
- Water-resistant fabric
- Bow/rifle harness system
- Hydration-compatible (two liter, not included)
- Padded back with airflow channels
- Adjustable padded belt with 4 Tech-Lok attachment loops
- Yoke-style padded shoulder straps
- Sternum strap
- Four compression straps for efficient packing
- 3 Tech-Lok attachment loops
- Weight: 2.29 lbs.
Dual-compartment, internal-frame pack is great for day-and-a-half trips. Water resistant fabric. Volume: 2,531 cubic inches. Weight: 2.29 lbs. Dimensions: 21"H x 13"W x 7-1/2"D. Imported.
''When I'm bowhunting, I use the RedHead Diamondback Bow/Rifle Pack!''
RedHead® Pro Hunting Team
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
If so, how well does pack carry 10 lbs of weight secured by these straps?
The bow doesn't slip around at all with no bottom strap?
Keep in mind, this harness is time consuming and is only practical if you are going to be walking for 45+ minutes while NOT hunting. However, my friend had a much more expensive pack that he bought for its bow harness features and his was just as unpractical.