RedHead Classic Series II Neoprene Boot-Foot Waders for Men
Durable and protective waders for active outdoorsmen, the RedHead® Classic Series II Neoprene Boot-Foot Waders for men provide 100% waterproof protection you can count on. Made of a flexible 3.5 mm neoprene laminated to nylon jersey, these waders stand up to the outdoors while trapping and holding body heat to shield you from the chill of the water. The wader's rubber boots come lined with 600 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation to help block out the cold and feature a cleated sole for better traction. Adjustable webbing suspenders feature quick-release YKK® buckles. Features built-in wading belt loops for the included nylon wading belt. Built-in shell holder on the front of the wader's handwarmer pocket keep shells easily accessible for quick reloading. Front pocket features a hook and loop closure. Reinforced knees for extra durability and longer wader life. Wider crotch pattern for better fit. Weight: 12 lbs. Imported.
- Reliable performance at a great value
- Flexible, insulating 3.5 mm neoprene/nylon jersey laminate construction
- Wider crotch pattern for better comfort
- Rubber boots with cleated outsole and 600 g 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Adjustable webbing suspenders with quick-release YKK buckles
- Built-in wading belt loops for included nylon wading belt
- Front handwarmer pocket with built-in shell holder
- Front pocket features a hook and loop closure.
- Reinforced knees