RedHead® Canvas Luggage Collection - Wheeled Gear Bag
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Designed for hauling a wide range of outdoor gear
- Lots of padding for added protection
- Rugged 22 oz. cotton canvas construction
- Strong metal hardware
- Heavy-duty YKK® zippers
- Dual-stage pull-up locking handle
- All-terrain 4" wheels
- Durable PVC bottom
- Numerous zip pockets
- Drop-bottom compartment
- Side boot pocket
Designed for hauling a wide range of outdoor gear with lots of padding for added protection. The Wheeled Gear Bag features a dual-stage pull-up locking handle, all-terrain 4" wheels, a durable PVC bottom, numerous zip pockets, a drop-bottom compartment, and a side boot pocket. All pieces in the RedHead Canvas Luggage Collection are made with rugged 22 oz. cotton construction, strong metal hardware, and heavy-duty YKK zippers. Weight: 14 lbs. Dimensions: 30" L x 14" W x 16.5" H. Imported.
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 5
Rated 4 out of 5 by BackwaterProductions Perfect size bag, a little heavy though
I purchased this bag to replace multiple smaller and larger bags that I use for various hunting travels. I needed something that could hold enough hunting clothes for a 3-4 day trip (I am world reknown for bringing too much stuff on my trips).
The bag shipped quick just in time for a 4 day Eastern turkey hunt in Georgia. I liked the multiple compartments (which is the only reason I didn't get its bigger brother, the rolling duffle bag) and the wheels were great. Material has held up through 2 trips through baggage claim at Houston and Atlanta.
Only downfalls I can find are the following:
1) The bag itself is heavy. Weighing in at 15 pounds, this weight (albeit probably necessary for thick material) takes up alot of needed weight space for airline travel. 30 percent of the 50# baggage maximim is taken up solely by the bag's weight, leaving less available weight for packed items. I ended up having to take out items and cram them into my carry-on bag at the baggage check counter. This left my bag with plenty of room for more, but had already reached the 50# check back limit.
2) The handle on the non-rollered side that everybody naturally grabs (myself and airport personnel) in order to use the wheels efficiently is made of webbing instead of the heavy rubber material that the other side's handle is made of. I foresee this as a possible problem in the future with tearing into the wall of the bag.
3) The zipper on the bottom compartment binds up pretty bad on the corners. This is the biggest downfall so far. It takes some work to get that zipper around the corner and could possibly be an issue with breaking in the future. Its definitely not a smooth operation to open it. The corner is too square.
4) Needs a clear window for a name tag w/ contact information to be inserted.
Overall though, the bag seems to be well built and well designed. Its the perfect size for what my travels. I did alot of research before purchasing this and I think I made a good choice. It will get plenty of travel, so I will update as needed.
April 23, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Crabber1 Rolling Duffel
Great Quality Bag. It's exactly what i was looking for.
February 9, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by DWhitt Very Good Quality
This Luggage Bag is very well built and seams it will endure the airport travel abuse.
It has lots of room for clothing and personal belongings.
I especially like the separate compartment for toiletries or wet items, keeping them isolated from other clothing in the event your shampoo bottle explodes.
Overall this is a great bag and very well built, but a bit pricy . You defiantly get what you pay for with this Luggage.
February 4, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dups009 Very Nice but heavy
This bags is great but to heavy for airplane travel,
But for other travelling need perfect.
November 24, 2012
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime