RedHead® Camo Rain Pants for Men
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable shell is designed to keep you dry
- Lightweight, packable design
- Brushed finish helps dampen sound
- Multi-panel design for easy movement
- Wide, elastic waistband with an adjustable belt
- Two front security pockets
- 16" leg zips with storm flaps
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by cohntr Works for rain but that's it I would only recommend this to a friend if they were to use it for protection against rain only. I used these for an archery elk hunt and found myself walking through a lot of waist high foliage that was wet. It did not take long before my legs were soaked. Good for rain, bad for wet grass. They are also very warm. September 18, 2011
Rated 4 out of 5 by billyjack84 Great value Great product. Only complaint is that if you put anything in the pockets they kinda stay open and water runs right down your jacket and straigt into the pocket and down your legs. Could be solved with a waterproof zipper on pockets. It is made of pretty quiet and tough material. Best you can get for $40. September 11, 2011
1-2 of 2
1 Question | 2 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1
1 of 1