RedHead® Bone-Dry Hobbs Creek® Chest Waders for Ladies and Youth
- Tough, resilient ozone-resistant rubber sandwiched between 2 layers of lightweight 3-ply nylon jersey for a 100% waterproof barrier
- Resists cracking and deterioration for years of dependable use
- Proven more abrasion resistant than rubber, canvas, or nylon
- Camo boot-foot keeps your outline hidden in the blind
- Boot lined with 600 gram Thinsulate™ Insulation
- 8mm wool felt insole
- Chest Waders feature a large inside pocket, an inner drawstring, and belt loops.
Rated 3.2 out of 5 by 9 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Duckhammer Not that great Mine lasted less than 11/2 seasons and I took care of them. Develop leaks easy and leaks are hard to find because the water travels through the materal and pops out somewhere else. Boots held up well. One nice thing is they don't hold water and freeze like neoprene. I'm getting somthing else this year. September 28, 2008
1 Question | 1 Answer
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1
1 of 1