RedHead® Bone-Dry Hobbs Creek® Chest Waders for Ladies and Youth
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Tough, resilient ozone-resistant rubber sandwiched between 2 layers of lightweight 3-ply nylon jersey for a 100% waterproof barrier
- Resists cracking and deterioration for years of dependable use
- Proven more abrasion resistant than rubber, canvas, or nylon
- Camo boot-foot keeps your outline hidden in the blind
- Boot lined with 600 gram Thinsulate™ Insulation
- 8mm wool felt insole
- Chest Waders feature a large inside pocket, an inner drawstring, and belt loops.
There are several good reasons why these are our best-selling waders. They're tough. They're comfortable. They're packed with the features you need. And best of all, they're affordable. The wader's tough, stretchable 3-ply construction sandwiches a resilient layer of special ozone-resistant rubber between two layers of lightweight 3-ply nylon jersey for 100% abrasion-resistant waterproof protection. The rubber layer resists cracking and deterioration to give you years of dependable use. Soft sponge rubber lining adds insulation. Camo boot lined with 600 gram Thinsulate™ Insulation
to keep your feet warm while the cleated rubber lug outsole grips the ground securely. Further warmth and comfort is provided by the 8mm wool felt insole. Includes heavy-duty suspenders, waist belt, large inside pocket, and inner drawstring. Youth order Ladies' 2 sizes smaller. Imported.
| Chest Waders (Ladies’ Sizes)|
|5||43.2”||43.2" ||46.4”||29.2” |
Rated 3.2 out of 5 by 9
Rated 3 out of 5 by Duckhammer Not that great
Mine lasted less than 11/2 seasons and I took care of them.
Develop leaks easy and leaks are hard to find because the water travels through the materal and pops out somewhere else.
Boots held up well.
One nice thing is they don't hold water and freeze like neoprene.
I'm getting somthing else this year.
September 28, 2008
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime