RedHead® Alpacor® Hunting Socks
- Soft, breathable comfort of Alpaca fiber in a warm, comfortable sock for hunters
- Alpacor construction - blends Alpaca hollow core fiber with advanced synthetic fibers
- Soft and warm fabric that breathes easily and assists circulation
- Stretch fibers throughout sock for sure, all day fit
- Terry reinforcement around foot for durability and comfort
- Full Alpacor cushioning for soft support all around
- Jersey knit construction prevents bunching
Combining the soft, breathable comfort of Alpaca fiber with advanced high tech fibers, RedHead Alpacor Hunting Socks give hunters a tough, tremendously warm sock that fits great and breathes easily for tremendous comfort. Made of Alpacor, a highly breathable, warm, and soft blend of Alpaca hollow core natural fibers, Microfiber, and Tencel, these socks are made to keep your feet warm with greath breathability for comfort. This sock features stretch fibers throughout for a sure fit all day long, terry reinforcement around the foot for durability and comfort, jersey-knit construction to prevent bunching, and full Alpacor cushioning for soft support you will appreciate at the end of the hunt. 87% Alpacor, 13% Nylon. One pair. Color: Gray. Imported.
Alpacor® is a new proprietary yarn formulated from a blend of the most advanced fibers and Alpaca fiber, the softest and warmest hollow core natural fiber on the planet. Naturally antimicrobial and hypoallergenic, Alpaca fiber vaporizes moisture away from the skin to produce a soft, warm yarn that breathes easily, assists circulation, and is extremely comfortable. Alpacor combines Alpaca fiber with Microfiber for strength and increased moisture wicking and Tencel for increased moisture release for fabric that delivers tremendous air flow for freshness and heat retention for warmth.