RedHead® 8'' Mt. Zumi Insulated Waterproof Pac Boots for Men
- Durable pac boot design for nasty winter conditions
- Genuine nubuck and suede leather upper - warm durability for tough, cold terrains
- 100% waterproof protection keeps feet dry
- 400-gram Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation
- Tough rubber shell shields boot from winter mess
- Removable footbed and lightweight EVA midsole cushion and support feet
Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Tahoeowner not good First time I put them on, laced up and an eyelet popped off. Took them back and got a gift card, so I have to spend the money at BPS... March 4, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chad1711 Great purchase Been twice to the lake with these boots in the cold and pouring rain feet stayed dry and warm. A great boot January 16, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by TXCazador721 Great boot Very comfortable boot, ive used them for hunting and was very satisfied. Size is true 400 grams thinsulate is great for south Texas weather, my feet were cozy in 30*F January 15, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by gmanscout great Christmas present very comfortable boots, very well insulated this was a great gift January 3, 2013
1 Question | 2 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1
1 of 1