RedHead® 2L Hydration Bladder
- Durable bladder fits easily into the back slot of any RedHead hydration-compatible pack
- Tubular design - no side seams to leak or catch on edges
- Leakproof, high-flow bite-me valve
- Two liter capacity
Quiet and flexible, the RedHead 2L Hydration Bladder fits easily into the back slot of any RedHead hydration-compatible pack to keep you hydrated on outdoors adventures. Bladder features a tubular design with no side seams to catch on sharp edges. Leakproof, bite-me valve sports a high-flow design so you don't have to work to get a good drink. O-ring seal. Color: Green. Imported.
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 Excellent add-on purchase I bought this hydration bladder to go along with the redhead infinity hybrid back pack. All I can say to describe this item is awesome!!!! April 20, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by zerohour714 Leaky mouthpiece This bladder is just ok. I like the modular design of the components as it is very easy to assemble/disassemble for cleaning. However the mouthpiece leaks. Not a lot, but enough to notice. I took this out for a 6 day hunt being brand new and it leaked right off the bat. I have a camelback bladder that I have had for over 10 years and it is still going strong. Next time I will spend the extra $ and go with camelback. October 26, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by curlyqlink great product fit perfect in my badlands backpack. looks like quality September 30, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by outman better then some works well. decent quality, liner a little thicker then my last one. needed to use knife to onen slit on mouthpeice but worked great after that. April 25, 2012
1-4 of 4
4 Questions | 5 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Details:I have an older style RedHead 2 littler bladder and need to replace the bite value. It has a screw on value and appaers to be the same as this model. Can the value and/or the hose be replaced separately?
When I search for parts, only Camelbac come up and they will not work.
A:Like water should taste, not the plastic water hose flavor
A:Like water. There is no flavor emitted from the bladder.
A:We have noticed that some hydration bladders if the water sits in the hose and gets warm it tastes a bit plastic. I would just spit out the first mouthful and the taste goes away. In addition, you might rinse your bag before heading out, see instructions below.
1. Rinse the bladder before you fill it with water to drink. At least an hour before you go, fill and empty the bladder, then add ¼ cup of baking soda to 2 cups of hot (not boiling) water and stir until the soda dissolves. Pour the water into the bladder and put on the lid. Massage the bladder until the liquid reaches all areas of the bag and runs down the drinking tube. Rinse thoroughly after allowing the bag to sit for at least 30 minutes.
2. Add a little lemon juice to the baking soda and water bath and add as instructed in Step 1. The lemon will neutralize not only the plastic taste but also any mildew in the bladder if it was not stored correctly after use.
1 of 1
1 of 1