RedHead® 2L Hydration Bladder
- Durable bladder fits easily into the back slot of any RedHead hydration-compatible pack
- Tubular design - no side seams to leak or catch on edges
- Leakproof, high-flow bite-me valve
- Two liter capacity
Quiet and flexible, the RedHead 2L Hydration Bladder fits easily into the back slot of any RedHead hydration-compatible pack to keep you hydrated on outdoors adventures. Bladder features a tubular design with no side seams to catch on sharp edges. Leakproof, bite-me valve sports a high-flow design so you don't have to work to get a good drink. O-ring seal. Color: Green. Imported.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
When I search for parts, only Camelbac come up and they will not work.
1. Rinse the bladder before you fill it with water to drink. At least an hour before you go, fill and empty the bladder, then add ¼ cup of baking soda to 2 cups of hot (not boiling) water and stir until the soda dissolves. Pour the water into the bladder and put on the lid. Massage the bladder until the liquid reaches all areas of the bag and runs down the drinking tube. Rinse thoroughly after allowing the bag to sit for at least 30 minutes.
2. Add a little lemon juice to the baking soda and water bath and add as instructed in Step 1. The lemon will neutralize not only the plastic taste but also any mildew in the bladder if it was not stored correctly after use.