RedHead® 1856 Head Hunter Hunting Daypack
- Tough and compact hunting pack - great for moving quick and quiet
- Durable canvas fabric construction with ultra quiet soft twill lining
- 2012 cubic inchs of storage
- Dual compartment design helps you keep gear separate
- Deluxe foam padded back with 3D mesh pods that allow for welcome ventilation
- Articulated shoulder straps with sternum straps - handle a full load comfortably
- Nylon web waist belt provides additional support for a fully loaded pack
- Front stash pocket for quick access to smaller gear
- Side compression straps stabilize the pack's load for easier hauling
- Two bottom straps with buckles to attach extra gear to bottom of the bag
- Easy to grab loop zipper pulls
- Left and right elastic mesh exterior pockets
- Webbing loops on front to attach extra gear
19.3'' H x 11'' W x 9.05'' D. Color: Brown Camo. Imported.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by FJBOCK GREAT DAY PACK!!!!!! Bought this pack to replace my old bow hunting pack but have used it for just about everything else. Most of all I use it to carry tackle and rods when fishing smallmouth in the Hocking river or Cuyahoga river. great for a carry on bag at the airport. Lots of pockets and straps to hold just about anything. Very comfortable to wear, has padded shoulder straps and back. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BACK PACK. April 2, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by huntergal Poor fit The pack is fairly lightweight and is a nice looking design. But 2 key features were lacking for me. The hipbelt is not padded, it's just a piece of strapping. That means sore hips when you're hunting all day with a full daypack. And the small chest strap that keeps the shoulder straps close, only has a small area of adjustment and it's too low on the shoulder straps. For a woman then, that means the strap fits right across the chest which is very uncomfortable! It needs to fit above the chest (even for men). Disappointing because I thought the design was neat. September 12, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Montback Nice Pack I was looking for a good medium sized pack and had it narrowed down to this one and a $100 Under Armour pack that BP also sells. I LOVE anything made by UA and appreciate the quality of what they offer, but I didnt want to spend quite that much on this purchase based on what I am using it for. I use alot of Redhead products in my hunting, and like them, so I figured this would be of good quality as well. I havent used it much yet, but my initial impressions exceeded my expectations. It seems to be very functional and of GREAT quality. The pads on the straps are extremely comfortable and the materials used look to be very durable. I was a tad worried about how thick the pack material would be or how the stitching would look but it all looks sturdy. Hope to get years of use out of it! May 16, 2012
1-3 of 3
2 Questions | 2 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Details:How heavy is this bag?
Is it made with water resistant fabric?
1 of 1
1 of 1