RedHead® 1856 Aviator Camo Cap
- Comfortable 100% cotton twill construction with warm faux fur lining
- Designed for warmth and style
- Adjustable, wax cloth adjuster with buckle on back
- RedHead deer skull logo embroidered on left earflap
- Wax cloth buckle chinstrap
A great choice for when the snow is flying, the RedHead 1856 Aviator Camo Cap keeps you warm in bitter winter weather with that distinctive aviator cap look. This rugged cap wears comfortably thanks to its soft, 100% cotton twill construction and warm faux fur lining. Adjustable wax cloth rear adjuster with buckle allows you to adjust the cap's size down for a comfortable fit. Wax cloth buckle straps on the cap's earflaps serves as a chinstrap to hold cap in place and double to hold earflaps up. Cap also features a large RedHead deer skull logo embroidered on left earflap. One size fits most. Color: Brown Camo. Imported.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by NinthEye Great Hat
Very comfortable hat, fits well on my head, keeps my ears warm... not sure what else a hat is supposed to do!
November 6, 2012
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime