RedHead 12-Slot Duck Decoy Bag
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
RedHead® 12-Slot Duck Decoy Bag is constructed of strong, lightweight 600 denier polyester holding up well in any weather. Large individual slots offer quick, easy access to your decoys. Includes a large outside pocket for extras, and a mesh bottom for fast drainage. 2 padded shoulder straps to ensure your comfort. Dimensions: 26'' x 20'' x 16''. Imported.
- Strong, lightweight 600 denier polyester
- 12 large individual slots offer quick, easy access to your decoys
- Mesh bottom for fast drainage
- Includes a large outside pocket for extras
- 2 padded shoulder straps to ensure your comfort
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 8
Rated 4 out of 5 by DaveinNoVA problem solver
Purchased the bag for my long line decoys. Holds 6 Herters magnum foam decoys and 6 standard decoys perfectly. No more bouncing around in a standard mesh bag. Seams look solid. Bag is easy to carry
January 22, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by SeanM Extra Frills = Extra Price
I purchased two of these bags to haul decoys on long walks to and from my hunting spots on Maryland's lower shore. While the bags have met my basic needs, I have some basic criticisms:
1) The bag/shoulder straps with 12 decoys are not designed for the 1+ hike to my spots. This bag is better suited for a short walk or for keeping decoys organized in the boat
2) The decoys rubbing against the heavy canvas rubs paint similarly to decoys rubbing against each other
3) There are so many frills, extra pockets, mesh pockets, interior pockets etc that this bag is better designed for picnicking.
These bags are far superior to the laundry bag type sacks, but I think Redhead could make a bag with less frills and offer it for a greatly reduced price and better value to the hunter
December 25, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by AJCsurf nice
I haven't been a been able to use it but It looks pretty good and heavy duty. I like the 4x3 layout rather than the 2x6.
July 3, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by LockednDropped Nice Product
I haven't actually used them in the field yet, but my decoys fit, they feel durable and well bilt. We will see come September....but so far they feel and work good.
June 18, 2012
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime