RedHead® 10-Tray Food Dehydrator
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- High capacity food dehydrator
- Powerful 800 watt heating element
- Rear-mounted fan for forced air circulation
- LED digital timer - up to 40 hours
- 10 removable trays - 13.5'' x 15.25''
- 1,700 square inches of drying capacity
- Easy-to-use - digital temperature controller (95°-155°F)
- Advanced dehydration control system
- Ideal for drying jerky, meats, snack sticks, fruits, vegetables and a variety of foods for healthy snacks
- Comes with 2 bonus mesh sheets
- Lightweight ABS thermoplastic construction with aluminum alloy pillars
Dry lots of jerky, fruit, and more quickly and easily at home with the RedHead 10-Tray Food Dehydrator. Excellent for drying jerky, herbs, fruits, and vegetables, this large, 10-tray dehydrator gives you 1,700 square inches of drying area. High-capacity dehydrator utilizes a rear-mounted fan and 800 watt heating element for fast, even drying. Adjustable digital temperature controller makes it easy to slowly cook food between 95°-155°F. Digital 40 hour timer shuts off automatically when the preset time has elapsed. Comes with 10 removable 13.5" x 15.25" shelves and 2 bonus mesh sheets. Made of lightweight ABS thermoplastic construction with aluminum alloy pillars for strength. Instructions included. 110V.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1
Rated 4 out of 5 by BelovedLeah Good bang for the bucks spent
My husband bought this dehydrater for me because I wanted one with a thermostat and timer and a fan in the back blowing over the food instead of the normal ones that come up from the bottom thru a hole in the center of the trays. This one does all that and is a great machine for the money we spent. However..aftr using it for several months I've discovred several flaws in the machine. For economy--not filling all the trays may be a minus as the machine has the trays "slides" built into the frame--so no way of using say "5, 6, or 8 " trays--because then there would be an opening in the front..unless you leave the tray empty and still slide it in; only came with 2 mesh screens and they are pretty flimsy--after a few uses it is buckled and hard to keep chopped food in place. So I bought plastic cross stitch canvas and cut my own shelf mesh liners. The other minus is that there were no solid "trays" to make fruit leathers, etc. And am now trying to find them on the internet..if I can't find the full trays..will have to come up with an idea to make my own. Otherwise it is a great machine--.
November 24, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime