Raymarine® B60 Thru-Hull Transducer with 20º Tilted Element
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
- Fixed 20° tilted version for 16° to 24° hull deadrise
- Engineered for center console and trailered boats
- Low-profile protrusion below hull
- Durable, corrosion-resistant bronze housing
- Built-in temperature sensor
- For boats up to 25' in length
Thanks to its built-in deadrise compensation, performance is never compromised. On steep-deadrise hulls up to 24°, the beam is aimed straight down, resulting in strong echo returns and accurate depth readings.
Constructed of high-strength bronze, the B60 Tilted Element Transducer supports both 200 kHz and 50 kHz frequencies. A waterproof twist-lock allows direct connection to Raymarine's a-, c- and e-series multifunction displays with built-in sonar capability. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: E66087.