RECONYX HyperFire Semi-Covert IR 3.1 Megapixel Digital Scouting Camera
Why settle for grainy images and unwanted time lapses, when you can enjoy lush, full-rich-color 1080P high-definition at speeds as high as 2 frames per second? And that's just daytime; the RECONYX® HyperFire™ Semi-Covert IR Digital Scouting Camera features trigger speeds to 1/5 second and Lo-Glow Semi-Covert Infrared Emitters that provide a nighttime flash range of up to 60 feet so your infrared images always come out sharp and clear. Ultra-compact 4.5'' x 5.5'' case; SD card slot, up to 32GB (card not included). Uses 12 AA batteries (not included) for up to 1 year continuous use or up to 40,000 photos.
Manufacturer model #: HC500.
- Full-rich-color 1080P high-definition
- Speeds as high as 2 frames per second
- Trigger speed: 1/5 second
- Image data: time, date, temperature, and moon phase
- Lo-Glow™ Semi-Covert Infrared Emitters
- IR flash range: up to 60'
- Ultra-compact 4.5'' x 5.5'' case
- SD card slot, up to 32GB
- Uses 12 AA batteries for up to 1 year continuous use or up to 40,000 photos
''You can count on RECONYX Scouting Cameras to be on the cutting edge of technology and performance!''
Mark and Terry Drury
Co-Founders, Drury Outdoors
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for answer