RCBS AR Series Small Base Two-Die Set with Taper Crimp
A must for any progressive reloader, the RCBS® AR Series Small Base Two Die Set with Taper Crimp makes reloading for your AR-style rifle a lot easier. Made to work with any single stage or turret press that accepts 7/8''-14 threaded dies, the small base sizing die sizes brass to minimum specifications that help ensure cartridges will chamber every time. A bit more forgiving die for crimping cases that have variable case lengths, the taper crimp seating die helps reduce the number of bulges and buckled shoulders when crimping in bullets with a cannelure. Comes with plastic storage box. Shellholder sold separately. Lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
- Two die set makes reloading for your high performance AR rifle easier
- Works with any single stage or turret press that accepts 7/8''-14 threaded dies
- Small base sizing die - sizes brass to minimum specifications for clean chambering every time
- Taper crimp seating die - crimping cases that have variable case lengths
- Comes with plastic storage box
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
You will want to address the primer crimp before reloading. Either with a swedger, or a military crimp remover cutter tool.