RCBS Stainless Steel Dial Caliper
Capable of four-way measurement, the RCBS® Stainless Steel Dial Caliber helps any reloader looking to take accurate measurements. Made of hardened stainless steel with a matte, non-glare finish, this caliper features a range of 0-6'' with a 0.100'' direct reading per revolution. Accurate to +/- 0.001'', the dial caliper measures inside, outside, depth and step with shockproof movement for accurate measurements. The easy to read clear lens protects the dial from dust and scratches. Thumb lock screw locks the caliper slide in any position for precise measurements. Dial adjustable to zero. Comes with a hard fitted plastic storage case.
- Great accuracy for precise reloading measurements
- Hardened stainless steel construction with a matte, non-glare finish
- 0-6'' range with a 0.100'' direct reading per revolution
- Accurate to +/- 0.001''
- Measures inside, outside, depth, and step
- Thumb lock screw locks the caliper slide in any position
- Dial adjustable to zero
- Comes with a hard fitted plastic storage case
Manufacturer style #: 87305.