NEW Quake The Claw® Rifle/Shotgun Slings
- Comfortable gun sling with non-slip pad molded into the sling
- Pad stretches up to 1/2" to spread firearm's weight across your shoulder
- Extremely durable and odor resistant pad - remains flexible to -40° F, UV stabilizers
- Non-slip surface holds sling in place - no tugging and adjustment on the hunt
- Comes with ultra-quiet Hush Stalker II QD sling swivels
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 26 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Geekhunter never slips I have a lot slings and this is without a doubt the one sling that never slips!! If you hate having your sling slipping while walking in the field this is the sling to buy. February 12, 2008
Rated 5 out of 5 by ravenjgh Best sling I have Sling will stay on shoulder better than any I have tried. Good product January 28, 2008
3 Questions | 8 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
A:Yes. In fact, these slings should fit most guns as long as you have standard swivel studs installed.
A:In my opinion no. If your swivel mounts are at opposite ends that is. Its way to short. I have to return.
A:It should as long as it has the attachment points for a sling. Depending on the version of the 500 you're using too. I have a youth 500 and it will fit but if it's a super short home defense model it might be too long.
Top 500 Contributor
A:yes and the gun will not slip around on your shoulder.
1 of 1
1 of 1