Pursuit® X1 Rimfire Scope
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Precision-engineered targeting machine for your favorite rimfire
- Ideal for the .22 or .17 caliber families
- Precise 1/4-MOA click adjustments
- Fully-multicoated Maxx Glass™ precision ground lens systems
- Convenient side parallax adjustment
- Strong, 6060 series aluminum 1" main tube
- Textured, coated interior to tame stray light
- Nitrogen-purged, fogproof, and waterproof
- Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime warranty
A precision-engineered targeting machine for your favorite rimfire—great for plinking, targets, and small game. Ideal for the .22 or .17 caliber families, featuring: precise 1/4-MOA click adjustments; fully-multicoated Maxx Glass™ precision ground lens systems to allow maximum light transmission and the brightest sight picture; convenient side parallax adjustment; and a strong, 6060 series aluminum 1" main tube with a textured, coated interior to tame stray light. Nitrogen-purged, fogproof, and waterproof, with a Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime warranty. Eye relief: 4–3.7". Length: 12". Weight: 12.8.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by NolaDad Pursuit X1 Rimfire
The first thing most people want to know when buying house brand is who made it and where was it made. I've been collecting,using,reselling scopes a long time and there is only 1 major concern for you in today's market for a budget scope. That is "How good is the quality control".
BassPro did the right thing with these. The eye relief is as advertised, view quality and coatings are exceptional. I would put it against any other makers rimfire scope overall at any price.
One I had to return (due mostly to my recklessness on overturning the focus ring) was replaced promptly, no questions asked (Lifetime Warranty)
September 26, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime