Pursuit® X1 Muzzleloading Scope
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- X1 scope performance for muzzleloaders
- Standard plex reticle or BDC ML-300 reticle (for common muzzleloader ballistics)
- One-piece 6060 series aluminum tube
- Maxx Trans™ lens coatings
- Precise mechanical tolerances
- Specially coated and textured interior
- 1/4-MOA click adjustments
- Nitrogen-purged, fogproof, and waterproof
- Icludes a rubber bikini-style cover
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
The Pursuit X1 Muzzleloading Scope delivers all the features and great performance of the Pursuit X1 Riflescopes for today's high performance muzzleloaders. Made of a one-piece 6060 series aluminum tube, this durable scope features precise mechanical tolerances for long-term durability and predictably repeatability for confidence at the range or in the woods. Maxx Trans lens coatings provide optimal light transmission and a brilliant, crisp sight picture at all ranges, while the X1's specially coated and textured interior helps prevent stray light from interfering with resolution. 1/4-MOA click adjustments for precise windage and elevation changes. Nitrogen-purged, fogproof, and waterproof, this scope includes a rubber bikini-style cover. BDC ML-300 reticle models feature compensation marks designed for the ballistics of common muzzleloaders. Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5
by CanadianBowhunter Good buy!
I just mounted this scope on my Traditions .50cal Muzzelloader. I compared the Pursuit X1 to the Pursuit original and some higher priced scopes and found that the clarity in the X1 was very good. Very clear, adjustments were accurate at 100 yards.
November 28, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by JDSS GOOD DEAL
Great scope, optics are clear, with quick focus.Mounted on cva optima, was easy to sight in.
January 15, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime