ProMariner® ProTournament Onboard Battery Chargers
- Distributed-on-demand charging
- True 3 step charging
- Charges 2 to 3 times faster than traditional chargers
- 100% battery charge guaranteed
- Compact, lightweight design with all aluminum housing
- Pre-wired for easy operation and installation
- On-board Push-to-Test charge level and mode indicators
- Lead acid, gel or AGM compatible
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
A. If you are getting blinking lights there are two things that could be going on.
1. There could be a problem with your charger.
2. There could be a problem with your batterie(s) (even if they are new).
The first thing to check is to see that the polarity (negative and positive) has not been reversed. If they are set up correct, then disconnect the leads from the batteries and with the end of the leads not touching anything turn the charger on. You should get a solid green light and the output of the charger should be 13.3 volts. If the light(s) still blinks then there is a problem with the charger. If you get a solid green light the next step is to isolate each of the batteries, by doubling up the leads on one of the batteries. Repeat this until you have isolated each of the batteries. If it blinks on all combinations of the batteries, then there is a problem with the charger. If it blinks on one of the batteries, then that battery is the problem.
Contact Pro Mariner by calling 603-433-4440.