Pro Charging Systems Sportsman Series Onboard Battery Chargers
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
- Approved for Wet Cell and AGM batteries
- N2itv(intuitive) 6 stage charge profile using propriatary DeltaVolt Technology
- Automatic equalization phase
- Totally independent 10 amp outputs
- Fast charging with long term maintenance mode
- Ultimate in safety features
- Easy to read independent battery status indications
- 5 foot d/c leads and 3 foot power cord
- Repairable/not a throw away unit
- Aluminum/Polymer construction is ideal for saltwater protection
DeltaVolt Charging Technology is the next generation in smart charging! By incorporating revolutionary, intuitive 5 stage charging technology that was designed, developed and produced in the USA, the DeltaVolt Charging Technology is able to automatically adapt to the charging needs of both cranking and deep cycle batteries and can simultaneously charge a mix of battery sizes completely and safely.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Q: I have a 24 volt trolling motor and my two deep cycle trolling batteries are wired in series. Do I have to remove the jumper wire between the batteries when I charge the batteries with my Dual Pro Charger?
A: No, there is no need to remove the series jumper because the Dual Pro consists of two totally independent chargers which share nothing in common. This allows for both batteries to independently but simultaneously charged.