Próis® Pro-Edition Pullover Jackets for Ladies
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Easy moving, lightweight, warm hunting jacket for women
- Whisper-quiet Pro-Edition fabric—3-ply high performance material stops wind and sheds water
- Compressed fabric provides warmth but packs easily
- Great jacket for long hours in the stand or blind
- Great layer on bitter cold days
- Deep set hand pockets
- Scapular drop pocket across the shoulder blades with activated hand warmers
- Deep lumbar compartment for lightweight gear and soft goods
- Thumbholes in the cuffs
The Próis® Pro-Edition Pullover Jacket for Ladies keeps you comfortable when the hunting is hot and the weather is not. Its whisper-quiet Pro-Edition 3-ply fabric shrugs off water with its compressed, high performance tricot exterior, stops wind cold with the bonded laminate, and provides great warmth and thermoregulation with a cozy microfleece layer. Nylon tricot lining through the torso and arms enhances layering and ease of movement. Like all Pro-Edition apparel, this jacket's compressed fabric system delivers warmth for long hours in the treestand or blind with a low enough profile to provide a great layer option or to pack easily when the temperatures rise. Deep set hand pockets across the front keep your hands warm, while Próis®' signature scapular drop pocket across the shoulder blades houses activated hand warmers for extra warmth on those chilly mornings. A deep lumbar compartment extends across the lower back of the jacket to stow lightweight gear and soft goods. Thumbholes in the cuffs optimize warmth, movement and concealment. Made in USA.Manufacturer model #: 3005.
Próis® hunting apparel for women (pronounced ‘pro-iss’) provides female hunters with a long-awaited line of high-peformance, technical huntwear specifically designed for women who are serious about the hunt. Próis® utilizes performance fabrics that offer wicking, waterproofing, windstopping, and silence. Combining high-end fabrics with signature features, Próis® makes the gear women demand for the hunt.