PowerPro Braided Spectra Fiber Micro Filament Line - 500 Yards
PowerPro®'s high-performance Spectra® Braid handles like mono and has one of the highest strength-to-diameter ratios available. Enhanced Body Technology™ delivers a compact, abrasion-resistant line with a smooth surface texture and virtually no spool memory. Designed with minimal stretch for an awesome feel and ultra-sensitive for increased strike detection.
- Handles like mono
- Enhanced Body Technology
- Abrasion resistant
- No spool memory
- Minimal stretch
Pound Test Conversion
- 10 lb. test = 2 lb. Monofilament Diameter
- 15 lb. test = 4 lb. Monofilament Diameter
- 20 lb. test = 6 lb. Monofilament Diameter
- 30 lb. test = 8 lb. Monofilament Diameter
- 40 lb. test = 10 lb. Monofilament Diameter
- 50 lb. test = 12 lb. Monofilament Diameter
- 65 lb. test = 16 lb. Monofilament Diameter
- 80 lb. test = 18 lb. Monofilament Diameter
- 100 lb. test = 20 lb. Monofilament Diameter
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The easiest knot to tie is the uni-to-uni knot. You'll find many videos online about this knot.
Also, your best source of info is to check with your local specialty tackle stores for tackle tips and knot advice. Different techniques work in different regions.
for a 9/0 penn reel, I would go with the heaviest line you can find